TEDx Manhattan brings us a full day of inspirational talks, multi-media presentations and performances around the topics of food sustainability, ethics and availability.
Changing the Way We Eat
March 1, 2014
10:30am (EST) – 6pm
Here is just a sample of the huge list of topics:
- Meatless Monday: a simple idea goes global
- Local food distribution, all that’s invisible to the eaters
- Crickets as protein source
- How big business had the right idea but went wrong
- How antibiotic use in food animal production can negatively affect human health
- Changing What Students Eat At School
- And more! See the full Changing the Way We Eat schedule
All of these topics are scheduled before the lunch break with many more hosted by renowned authors, educators, chefs and activists throughout the day. Read the full list of speakers.
If you’re based in the USA, you may join one of the many viewing parties taking place across the country. See the impressive list of locations.
For those of us not near a party or outside the USA, you may view a live stream of the event. Click the below banner!